MEGACONMADNESS

This weekend it's the Megacon in Orlando. If you're in the area do pop along - for me, it's one of the highlights of the convention season.




I'll be signing, sketching and chatting at my table over the whole weekend. I've also got a group signing at the Hero Initiative booth:


200-300pm: 100 Wolverines: Joe Benitez, Jim Calafiore, Mike Choi, Darwyn Cooke, Joe Jusko, Andy Smith, Bill Tucci, Mark McKenna, Mike McKone, Jimmy Palmiotti, Mike Perkins, Brandon Peterson


Then later on Friday I'll be "instructing":


VISUAL STORYTELLING IN COMICS

Time: 5:30 PM - 6:20 PM
Join Nelson Decastro, Mike Perkins, Sergio Cariello, Andy Smith, and Graham Nolan as they show you what goes into a page and how it takes more than just knowing how to draw. This will be a question and answer session where you can pick the creators brains. Ask the questions no one has answered yet.

Room: 222B


And....hopefully, I'll have some new prints for sale at the show:



Comments

Popular Posts